March 2016 – July 2016
• Main responsible of design office in Coruña. Led a team of 6 designers and CAD designers to develop collections for Zara cut and sew and Trafaluc departments.
• Presented products and innovative trends to clients. Gave direction to team
• Organized the workflow, and the relationships between Zara and Sun Tekstile Spain.
• Shoped to find new trends and traveled to Turkey to source fabrics and follow up on development for each campaign.
November 2011 – September 2015
• Lead and managed team of 4-6 designers and CAD team to create private label cut and sew garments that met margin goals for brands like Macy’s, Lane Bryant, Dress Barn etc.
• Develop sketches and technical packages for domestic and overseas factories; created artwork as well as designing detailed embellishments
• Dealt with factories and suppliers; travelled to oversee product development
Madrid/ New York
October 2012 – June 2015
• Founded a new lingerie line from inspiration to design, production, and sales
September 2007 – May 2009
September 2002 – May 2005
English - Fluent
Spanish - Fluent
Italian - Professional
French - Professional
Illustration, CAD, Sewing, Draping, Pattern making, Trend research, Sourcing trims and fabrics , Fabric dyeing, Printing techniques, Construction techniques , Costing negotiation, Team management, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, U4ia, Corel Draw, Macromedia, Freehand, A200, Microsoft Office Suite